A beggar getting death threats, why ?


Born Independent - A beggar was spotted getting death threats after getting into the car worth 50,000 euros, or USD 723 million after running the daily action by begging on the streets of a city in the UK.

When the beggar named Matthew Brinton, was caught on camera getting into the car Audi TT in a parking lot along with her pet dog, after begging in the streets Bank, Newquay in Cornwall.

Brinton was 35 years old, revealed that sports car inherited from her grandmother.

Beggars who now lives with a friend said that since received threats, he has been the victim of theft and is now worried about her safety.

More than 100 people have given their comments via Facebook to the video showing him put items in a luxury car.

Reported by the Daily Mail, Wednesday, March 2, 2016, the majority of residents said they felt cheated after giving food and money, while he has a fancy sports car and a place to sleep.
?
"I have not seen the comments through social media, because I do not have internet access. But according to the police I have been getting a lot of death threats," said Britton.
?
"Residents are assumed and now I'm being persecuted. I've been doing this for years."
?
Comments in the form of support and disapproval popping up on Facebook, with a number of people say they want to throw him out of town.

One commented, "It is sad, he is deceiving an elderly person to give 40 euros, I think it's to pay for alcoholic drinks that night."
?
"He is ungrateful and disrespectful when I brought food and warm drinks in front of my two children who were aged 8 and 12 years old. I told my son mostly homeless people feel grateful and not rude like him," said another netizen.
?
"Why should judge others? He's just a guy that is lost in life," defense person.

The recordings were uploaded to social media on 18 February last.
Load disqus comments

0 komentar